2014 Paris Motor Show: Full roundup
Highlights and story links for Leftlane\'s coverage of the 2014 Paris Motor Show
The 2014 Paris Motor Show is now behind us. If you missed any of the debuts as they happened, look no further than our comprehensive list below.
- Audi TT Sportback concept - The latest concept in what appears to be Audi's expanding TT family is perhaps the most production-ready we have seen yet. It somehow manages to combine the TT's classic lines with the A5 Sportback's five-door utility.
- 2016 Jaguar XE - Originally revealed in London back in September, the new 3 Series competitor from the storied British brand is now on full display. Expected in the U.S. as a 2016 model, the XE continues Jaguar's recent trend of building sleek, dynamic cars with undeniable sex appeal.
- Lamborghini Asterion LPI 910-4 - Lamborghini's hybrid supercar concept blends 200 mph performance and plug-in technology for the ultimate Italian cruising machine.
- 2016 Mercedes-AMG GT - Slotting below the SLS AMG in the Mercedes-Benz lineup, the AMG GT is one of the biggest stories to come out of Paris. Boasting a twin-turbo V8 that produces more than 450 horsepower, the AMG GT should prove a formidable competitor to the Porsche 911.
- Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid - With a powertrain borrowed from the Panamera Hybrid, the new Cayenne S E-Hybrid should help solidify Porsche's reputation for delivering high-class German performance alongside cutting-edge fuel conservation technology.
Full list of additional debuts:
Aston Martin Vanquish Carbon Edition 2015 Bentley Mulsanne Speed Citroen C1 Urban Ride concept Citroen C4 Cactus Airflow 2L concept DS Divine concept Ferrari 458 Speciale A 2015 Fiat 500X 2015 Ford C-Max (Euro-spec) 2015 Ford S-Max Honda Civic Type R Concept II Hyundai H350 van 2015 Hyundai i20 Infiniti Q80 Inspiration Concept 2016 Kia Sorento 2015 Land Rover Discovery Sport 2015 Mercedes-Benz B-Class (Euro-spec) 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class wagon 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63, C63 S MINI Hardtop five-door MINI Superleggera Vision concept Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Concept-S Nissan Pulsar Nismo concept Opel Adam S 2015 Opel Corsa Peugeot 208 HYbrid Air 2L Peugeot 308 GT Peugeot Exalt concept Renault EOLAB concept Peugeot Quartz concept 2015 Renault Espace 2016 smart fortwo, forfour Suzuki Vitara Toyota C-HR concept 2015 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack 2015 Volkswagen Passat (Euro-spec) 2015 Volkswagen Polo GTI Volkswagen XL Sport 2015 Volvo XC90